Right of Appeals

Appeals:  Notice of Rights Form

  1. Any decision finding you guilty of a municipal violation may be appealed.
  2. The appeal goes to the State District Court located in the County Courthouse.
  3. Your appeal must be filed in writing within 10 days of the date of the finding against you in Municipal Court.

If you desire to appeal a Municipal Court decision against you, do the followin