Permits and Licenses

Applying for a Contractor's License

All general and sub-contractors (electrical, plumbing, mechanical, and roofing) must be licensed to work inside City limits. 

Building Permits

All permits must be accompanied with a valid contractor's license, any necessary building plans and plot plans, and payment for it to be processed. For more questions about what is required for your permit, please contact us.

Specialty Licenses/Permits

Apply for a Business License, Alcohol License, Itinerant (door-to door) Vendor Application, special events permit, etc.